Monday, March 06, 2006

From 'Feelings Buried Alive Never Die' By Karol K. Truman

Repeat the phrases with each beginning (example: I choose to be joyful. I feel joyful I am joyful.)

Prayer:

I choose Forgiveness

I feel Forgiveness

I AM Forgiven.

I choose Honor

I feel Honored

I AM Honored

Spirit, please locate the origin of the feelings that keep me from liking and loving myself, Take each and every level, layer, area. and aspect of my Be-ing to this these origins. Analyze and resolve it/them perfectly with Gods truth. Come through all generations of time and eternity healing ever\ incident and its appendages based on the origin. Do it according to God s will until I’m at the present, filled with light and truth. God peace and love: forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions: forgiveness of every person, place. circumstance and event which contributed to these feelings. With total forgiveness and unconditional love I allow every physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual problem and inappropriate behavior based on the negative origin recorded in my DNA. to transform. I choose liking myself. I feel to like myself. I am liking myself. I choose loving myself. I feel love for myself. I am loving myself. I give myself permission to like and love myself. I feel worthy of this love.

It is done. It is healed. It is accomplished now!

Thank you. Spirit, for coming to my aid and helping me attain the fulI measure of my creation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love You and praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment