Monday, April 02, 2007

Ted covers the candidate

Well, my publisher has a strict policy about political candidates, so they're only going to ba able to use part of one of my sotries and a couple of pictures. Kind of a bummer after I stayed up bast midnight writing them last night. Truthfully, I appreciate their policy, but obviously I want people to read what I wrote and see my pictures- so, please click on the link to visit my blog and have a look.
I may still write something about the new experience of playing at reporter for my column, and/or I may actually write a personal analysis of or response to Obama. I tried to make the two news stories as objective as I could, and really, I haven't made up my own mind about who I plan to vote for or support- but then it is WAY early.
 
I hope you like what you see.
Thanks for reading,
Ted
_______________________________
Pirate Prayers at:
http://malloryprayer.blogspot.com

Ted's cartoons, artworks, photos, and commentary at:
http://tmal.multiply.com

"The gospel is meant to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." ~Garrison Keillor

No comments:

Post a Comment