Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pirate Blog's New Facebook Page

After years of being just a blog, I just launched the Prophet, Priest, and Pirate Facebook page-
Looking for a place online where you can fellowship and civil discussion of  issues of faith and society? Then check it out.

Over the years I've run into a lot of people who's social and political views don't completely gel with those of other people at church or work- and I've often found that those people don't want to give up on God, their faith or the Bible, but they feel pressured out to the margins of the body of Christ.

I figure that Jesus came for everybody, not just for white middle class Americans- like Country singer Miranda Lambert sings-

‘Cause I heard Jesus, He drank wineAnd I bet we’d get along just fineHe could calm a storm and heal the blindAnd I bet He’d understand a heart like mine.

We may not agree politically and I may not always be right, but if you visit this new facebook page of follow the blog, you'll always be challenged to think, read, pray, and discuss what God's love really means for us in this dark world.

Please check it out, "like" it, and share your favorite verses, quotes, discussion-starters and faith experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment