Thursday, May 31, 2007

Take time to talk to God

"Arise, shine, for your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you."
~ Isaiah 60:1
God loves to talk to us. It delights His heart when we turn to Him and He loves to answer our questions. His ability to understand our deepest concerns, and address them, is truly amazing.

Do we make it a point to talk to God every day? Do we go to Him with the big things, the little things, the "now" things, the "later" things? And do we go expecting, and knowing, that in His time, He will get back to us on everything we put before Him?

If you don't make this a regular practice in your life, I encourage you to start today. It is as simple as turning to Him and saying, "Here I am God, I want to be in Your Presence. I want to know You more, talk with You more often, hear You better."

I promise you, He will find a way to give you your answers.

Blessings,

Angela Gulartie,
Shining Light Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment