Since 1 John 4:16 says "God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them," I think a great way to pray with adoration might be to pray 1 Corinthians 13:5-8 to God. Tell Him how He is love-
- Lord, You're so patient
- Lord, you're kind
- You don't envy
- You don't have to brag.
- You're maker of the universe, yet you humbled yourself to be servant of all, (Phil 2:7-8)
- You don't dishonor others, You wouldn't snuff out a smoldering wick (Matt 12:20)
- You're not selfish
- You're not easily angered
- You keep no record of wrongs.
- You do not delight in evil but rejoice with the truth.
- You always protect, always trust, always hope, always persevere.
- You never fail.
Lord, help us to be more like You!
In Jesus' name, Amen.