Saturday, March 03, 2007

Any body out there who reads any of my blogs very regularly


Here are a couple of clever slogans, just in case anyone is surfing by and needs them. I know that you can't distill hefty theology into bumper-sticker type slogans...

But ya know what?

Sometimes, all God wants You to know is that He loves you. He loves you no matter who you are, what you've done, or what you've been through. And even if you're not sure you believe in Him, He still believes in you. The best 2 ways for you to get to know Him better are to read a Bible and to pray. That's it. Pretty simple.

Cheesy? Corny? Overly simplified? So what? Let the doctrine police come and excommunicate me for not using enough big words.

Jesus loves you, this I know. And I want YOU to know it too, especially you-know-who-you-are. I'm praying for you. God has big plans for you. As TV preacher Bob Schuller likes to say- God loves you, and so do I.

Me ka pule,
Pirate Ted


















No comments:

Post a Comment