Monday, February 12, 2007

Fwd: The Stronghold of Failure: Part 2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angela Gulartie, Shining Light Ministries
Date: Feb 12, 2007 7:03 AM
Subject: The Stronghold of Failure: Part 2
To:

Grace and peace to you this day!

After I shared the teaching on the Stronghold of Failure, God woke me
up in the middle of the night. I thought I was finished with this
teaching, but He obviously knew better! The way He treated this topic
as one of importance tells me that there are many in the Body of
Christ dealing with this issue. To those people (and I am including
myself in that group), I communicate this message from the Father's
heart:

"Rejoice, and take heed to instruction, for through it,
I will cause your shackles to be broken off of you."

There are 3 things He gave me to communicate in this follow-up
teaching on the Stronghold of Failure.

I. REJOICE

First, rejoice. Chuck Pierce has taught that worship is to be one of
our primary methods of warfare this year. I believe that to be truth.

Here is one of the ways I use worship in the context of battling the
stronghold of failure that we have been talking about.

I start with a quiet time where I go into the Spirit. That means I
set aside all my thoughts, cares and worries of the day, all the
"junk" that I carry around with me, and I just come down to .....me,
and Him.

I repent and confess any sin I have committed during the day so that I
am starting with a clean slate.

Then I go before Father God's Throne. If you don't know how to get
there and you are not practiced at it, ask Holy Spirit to take you
there. Keep practicing, it gets easier each time.

Once I am there, I start by thanking Him for the victory He has given
me over failure. (We walk by faith, not by sight, and I don't have to
see the victory in the flesh to believe that I can have it in the
Spirit first! I also don't wait until I get it to thank Him.)

Then, I begin to dance before His Throne. I dance the dance of
rejoicing that my enemy has been defeated.

I stay there as long as I need to and I dance with the joy of the
Father's love. When I "sense" (for the seers in the group) or "know"
(for the nabye prophets in the group) that it is done, I come back
from before His Throne, to here.

When we do this in the Spirit first, we are no longer trying to
accomplish the victory in the strength of our flesh. We have
accomplished it in Heaven first, in the realm of Spirit.

II. UNDERSTAND THE COMPONENTS

In the first teaching, I shared a personal example of overcoming one
of the lies that supports the stronghold of failure. It is helpful
for us to understand and identify the individual dynamics at work in
that example, for each of these dynamics or components is a necessary
part of achieving the breakthrough.

These components of breaking strongholds of failure are:

1. Desperation - our hearts and spirits must really want it
2. Recognition of our complete dependence on God
3. Recognition of the insufficiency of our flesh to accomplish it
4. Knowledge of the Word of truth that refutes the lie
5. Confession of sin which breaks the bondage
6. Conforming our mind to the Mind in Christ
7. Speaking the Word
8. Abandoning all belief in the lie of the enemy
9. Adopting the Word of truth deep into our spirit
10. Taking action taken in reliance on the Word, with faith
11. Thanksgiving and Praise after accomplishing the victory
12. Testimony of God's greatness as and when He leads us


So if you have an experience where you don't have complete
breakthrough battling the stronghold as it applies to a given
situation, do not give up. Look over the list and see if anything is
missing, then address that. We practice doing battle and we practice
going to war and eventually, if we don't give up, we will win. God
promises us victory, but He doesn't tell us we will get it first time
every time. He just says we will have the victory. Sometimes we
might lose a skirmish here and there, but we have to keep our eyes on
the big picture - winning the war!

III. PUT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD FIRST

This is most important. Relationship with God comes first and
everything else comes after that.

The problem with providing a nice neat checklist like I did in #2
above, is that it focuses us on methodology. We can have all the
methodology in the world, but without relationship with God, we are
not going to achieve any success with our methodology.

It's as simple as that. God gives us instruction so we can prosper.
His Word tells us that His people perish for lack of knowledge. Well,
He doesn't want us to perish. He sent Jesus so that we might have
eternal life and have it more abundantly. So we need to be good
stewards of what He gives us - and apply the instruction. That
application starts with doing whatever it takes to achieve
good-quality relationship with Him.

That concludes this teaching, but I would like to pray for you now, if I may:


Father, I thank You for my brothers and sisters who are walking this
walk of becoming overcomers. Right now, I bind every hindering spirit
that would that would interfere with their action upon what You have
given them. I curse failure at its root. I ask that You, Father,
open a window of Heaven over each one, and allow them to ascend
through Your Spirit into Heaven, and come before Your Throne. I pray
that You will anoint their heads with oil, in the presence of their
enemies, and give them the victory over the lies of the enemy and the
stronghold of failure. I thank You, Father, for Your loving attention
to the needs of Your people. I give You all the praise, all the
honor, and unto You, O God, be all the Glory!

Amen.

And now I'd like you to pray this prayer:

Father, I receive Your word. I thank You that you break me free from
fear and inertia. I thank You that You bring me through Your Spirit,
before Your Throne. I thank You that Your Spirit teaches me to
rejoice with dance before You. And I thank You for the victory over my
enemies. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment