Friday, November 05, 2010

THANX | 05- This tangled Web

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!” ~Isaiah 52:7


When I started this experiment, I intended to be brief, concise, and basically list things that I was thankful for- simple things- to show how much we have to be thankful for. But instead, I keep writing these long, in-depth devotions. Guess I should thank God for words, writing, my imagination... and for that matter, for Blogger (and by extension, their parent company Google). Thank God for blogs, the World Wide Web, for Tim Berners-Lee the engineer who helped make it possible, for the internet and visionaries like J.C.R. Licklider and Vinton Cerf who made it possible.

If I in anyway am able to bring you good news here, please don't look at my feet- I'm very self conscious about them. Consider the technology that affords me the opportunity to post it here like my shoes. I'm pretty fortunate to have such awesome shoes.

Thank You, Lord for all these tools and toys we have these days that allow us to all to be writers and publishers while saving paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment